1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

A Children Status Report

Discussion in 'Family Tree Analyzer' started by Tim, May 31, 2014.

1. Bryman

Bryman LostCousins Megastar

Thank you Tim, well spotted. I had not thought to check separately with Ancestry. I have notified FMP of transcription errorssssssss, not just of names.

2. Tim

Tim Megastar and Moderator Staff Member

My pleasure. :)

3. Bryman

Bryman LostCousins Megastar

The new skin dated 2015.02.01 is available for download and seems to be working well. If that or later skins are run then user code (for both Individuals and Families, separately) can be saved within the Report Generator for subsequent runs.

The Parameter Configuration Settings (within Options tag of Generate Report) must NOT be ticked initially so that parameter customisation can be performed during the report generation. When the window is displayed with heading "Export to Gedcom - Parameter Settings", click the "Custom Tag Handling" tag to get two input areas displayed - one for Individuals and the other for Families. I put the code for Lost Cousins census confirmation into the upper area for Individuals and then the code for the new 1911 Children Status in the lower area for Families. Press OK button and report generation dialog will continue with entered code saved for next time. Clicking on the Cancel button will abort the current report generation. The resultant Gedcom file looks good and is acceptable to FTA.

If code revisions are not required then the Parameter Configuration Settings can (should?) be ticked to avoid the extra window being displayed during report generation.

Genome says that he is happy to help with creation of appropriate user code if he is given the detailed user requirements.