1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Imperial War Museum

Discussion in 'More resources' started by Carla, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Carla

Carla LostCousins Star

I found some very interesting interviews that are now available on line at the IWM. It includes interviews with some WW1 veterans and lots from WW2. Although i have only provided the link for the interview section there are many photographs, posters, and art work on line at the site......so much that i could spend hours looking around. Very interesting if you want to know about every day life during a war.

Click on this link IMW interviews and you can narrow down your search by adding specifics such as WW2 or Churchill for example should you wish to.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  2. Heather

Heather LostCousins Member

Thanks Carla, excellant site, I found the listing of war memorials very interesting.