1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Only registered members can see all the forums - if you've received an invitation to join (it'll be on your My Summary page) please register NOW!

3. If you're looking for the LostCousins site please click the logo in the top left corner - these forums are for existing LostCousins members only.
  4. This is the LostCousins Forum. If you were looking for the LostCousins website simply click the logo at the top left.
  5. It's easier than ever before to check your entries from the 1881 Census - more details here

Lodging House

Discussion in 'How to decide who to enter' started by Heatherblether, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Heatherblether

Heatherblether LostCousins Member

I have previously added servants or the employees for small households but not entered those in work houses or large hotels but what at what point is the dividing line - the family I am looking at currently have half a dozen people listed. I am sure this will have been covered but not seeing the answer

2. peter

peter Administrator Staff Member

Only enter people who aren't relatives of yours if there's a good reason why you would want to connect with their descendants.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1